Assessment of rock stability and rock supporting methods, drill and blast planning, equipment application and performance analyses, fleet optimization and selection studies, material handling and rock beneficiation studies. Our engineering and project management team, have demonstrated a delivery of complete mineral deposit pre development preparation for Jordan Power Project by making the project ready for the financing and development execution.
As a project developer, we have competed all tasks required for developing the green field deposit including, assessment of geological and geotechnical conditions, engineering, legal and business case preparation, reserve evaluation and contracting main suppliers and contractors for development execution. Our US Utah project has also successfully completed resource and reserve classification and the preparations for development execution are ongoing.
Our Project Management and engineering team can deliver various services required to start greenfield mining project for sedimentary deposits, including
- Identification of the in-place resource
- Perform resource optimization studies
- Prepare various engineering disciplines throughout the entire value chain
- Consult and assist with preparation of the business case
- Prepare predevelopment studies in different steps of development, such are opportunity studies, scoping studies, prefeasibility studies, feasibility studies
- Prepare the project development execution plan
- Perform or assist contracting of the main suppliers for project execution
- Assist to set up engineering infrastructure for the predevelopment and operating period