Enefit American Oil is an oil shale development company with a small Salt Lake Office, supported by a large corporate office in Estonia. More information is available at www.enefit.com.
We are looking for a professional and team oriented person to provide support for daily business operations, general office management and accounting duties.
You will have responsibility:
- accounts payable,
- accounts receivable,
- financial reporting,
- all accounting workflows,
- overall office management,
- planning, coordinating and booking travel arrangements,
- HR and other support service functionalities, including HSA, Health Insurance, and 401k,
- assisting CEO and other employees as needed.
You will need to interact with our accounting management team in Estonia (parent company) to obtain guidance on coding of invoices, providing payroll reports, keeping them updated with invoice payment information and other coordination activities.
Preferred candidates will possess:
- A minimum of 10 years work experience, preferably as an Office Manager who was also responsible for accounting,
- Strong familiarity with Quickbooks, Payroll, Accounts Payable, ACH Payment,
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience in IBM Lotus notes and Oracle is a plus.
The successful candidate will have experience in the various aspects of running a small office and have great attention to detail.
Candidate must have experience processing sensitive information such as salaries, HR forms and employee health applications. Experience maintaining confidentiality is also necessary. Previous exposure to the energy and or mining industry is a bonus.
The position is located in Salt Lake City, UT. Qualified and interested candidates should e-mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes must include salary requirements.